Pages

12/16/08

My coffee adventures!

Assalam alaikum & Peace to all

This is a fun post... it's my ode to Adventurous Ammena

It's all my latest coffee cup pictures :)


This one was when they first started to use the holiday/winter cups
it was a yummy latte.



This one is a chocolate hazelnut latte - yummy!

Ok so the people who don't like coffee...just imagine it is
a white hot chocolate!

Ok, so I only have 2 right now...I took two pictures of the beverages I drank at work - but those are on my cell phone and I didn't have a chance to download them! But hey that can be another post...'what I do at work - other than work' .... enjoy!

3 comments:

Ms.Unique said...

Nice I thought it was milkshake ...... :)

Adventurous Ammena said...

love it :D nice to know you are still 'living' without me ;)

Aalya said...

Yeah but there is a gaping hole!! Miss ya ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin