Pages

12/2/10

Wow I've fallen off the face of the planet...at least the blogging planet

Assalam alaikum & Peace to all

I can't believe that I've not been able to update this blog more often...I think Im probably writing this all for nothing as I've probably lost all of my readers... (crickets chirping).  I just feel that I haven't really had
any good topics to discuss lately and talking about my daily life would be boring? Well, maybe I should just write what I want to?? It is my blog after all...so inshallah I will be writing more often about anything that pops into my little inquisitive head!

As for now...'little inquisitive son' is eek-ing and looking for my attention! Mashallah he is such a joy...but is a real handful now that he has started to crawl!! Mashallah time has gone by so fast...in a little over a month he will be a year old!!

ok, so for now ....I'll talk to you all later!

1 comment:

Adventurous Ammena said...

one year old?? subhanallah... May Allah bring him many many more insha'Allah :D I miss you sis!! so write just for me :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin