Pages

1/11/08

Sarcasm at its best...



You Have Your Sarcastic Moments
While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.



Well in a nut shell I suppose that does describe me fairly well, although if you catch me on a bad day I will totally be a complete 'sarcastic witch' (wink wink)
I often wonder what makes all of us the way we are?? Is it from birth or is is from social surroundings? Hmm, I think maybe a bit of both because I know my mom can have a bit of a sarcastic streak! Ok before this gets too much like a psychology course, I want to ask anyone reading this ... why do you think people use sarcasm?
Personally I think I use it to just get my point across and try to make the person feel like,
'duh, don't you know that ' and why are you annoying me, type of idea. (shrug) Should probably work on not being so sarcastic, hubby hates it when I do that (blush) and he's right it's not a very appealing trait to have!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin