Pages

6/12/08

Caught the photo bug...

Salam and peace to all
I've been 'away' quite a bit - just busy with work and trying to figure out some stuff in the process... and no I have not figured anything out yet...I'll let you all know when I do!
In the meantime I think I am suffering from an ailement - that's right - 'photoitis' aggrivated by the aquisition of our new DSLR camera! hehe ... I've only started to figure out the myriad of buttons on there but wow does it ever have a lot of functions!!

So anyway these are a few of my samples!! Enjoy! (click on the pics to make it larger!)

1 comment:

Adventurous Ammena said...

masha'allah, nice pics. Actually after this holiday Ive been thinking about trading in my beloved scenery camera (no ppl on my film camera!) for a digital one of similar standard. Will see insha'allah

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin