Pages

1/30/09

Coolest blogs...my picks



Assalam alaikum & Peace to all

I got a 'coolest blog' butterfly from Umm Travis thanks so much (blush) I've never been awarded anything! I thought I would post all the blogs that I think are the coolest! Most of the ones that I read and keep up on have been awarded already. But I still want to nominate some great bloggers, let's call these:

Picks her favourite blogs...

Ammena's Adventures - I love getting updates on what you have done and where you have been... always look forward to reading your entries!

Tea Break Thoughts - I like all the pictures of your surroundings you post and there is always something good to read on your blog.

Multicultural Muslimah
- I really enjoy reading about what it is like to be living in Egypt and all that goes along with that.

Hijab Style - I think this was the very first hijab style blog I saw, I really enjoy looking at the fashions, the fact that they are really wearable and attainable is great!

Stranger in this Dunya - I really enjoy the balance of Islamic discussions and cooking on this blog...I always look forward to hearing what life is like in Saudi Arabia.

Dervish - There are always wonderful articles and thoughts on this blog... always something new and interesting.

So there you go, these are just a few of my favourites... by all means these are not all of the blogs that I love to read...if I were to name them all it would be a list that is filled with many many Sisters whom I respect. Mashallah may we always have something to write about and learn from each other!

4 comments:

بنت بيتر said...

Woooooow the Award was designed JUST FOR YOUR BLOG.... congrats sis!

Aalya said...

Mashallah the colours fit in perfectly with my template!LOL

Adventurous Ammena said...

thanks hunny :)

Ms.Unique said...

Masha Allah Congrats to U .... :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin