Pages

1/6/09

Reflections


Assalam alaikum & Peace to all

I got tagged but this is a different one... the original poster used some words in bolded letters and I have to 'reflect' on those words...so this is my take on it!



I listen to the wind wishing it will bring with it a note of hope.
I listen carefully to that melody, to the sound it makes while in the leaves of an old tree
. I want to feel the sun on my face, the wind in my hair,
I habitually need to get back to nature, to love myself by loving everything around me.
I want to wake up singing the praises of my Lord!
I need to know that He is watching over me and guiding my life and the life of my family and best friends.
I wake up saying alhamduillah that I have seen another sunrise, will have the chance to make a difference in somebodies life.
Resolutions are made and broken, but faith remains there always.
Your achievements in life are a memory to be cherished but your intentions last forever.
Make a difference by being different, be thankful for all you have in life and always
pray that you are on the straight path!

I tag anyone who wants to do this!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin