Pages

5/21/09

What have I been up to? Not much!

Assalam alaikum & Peace to all

Sorry again..and again! I have been missing in action so to say! Work has been very crazy and stressful and only now am I slightly coming back to normalcy! (Yeah whatever that really means?!) I feel like I have so much to blog about but I can't put it all together into a coheseive post... I'll post when I am able to do that! LOL

Here are some of my latest pics... more to come (went to Niagra Falls on the weekend!)

Spring Blossoms

Water falling...

Bursting pinkness

Spring blooming




4 comments:

Leslie said...

lovely photos - i'm glad to hear that life is calming down a little! :)

Candice said...

Hi, Aalya! I was thinking about you, I wanted to message you. How are things? Beautiful pictures btw.

Yasemin said...

I've been wondering about you too habibty. I just took a small blog break myself. You have the best pictures ever and I am impressed. I hope you had a wonderful weekend at the Falls. Can't wait for you next post! Love you~

Hajar Alwi said...

Love the photos Aalya. The first has an almost enchanting feeling to it. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin