Pages

10/7/09

MIllions wasted... we are a sad example of humanity

Assalam alaikum & Peace to all




Yesterday as I was driving home I was listening to the news broadcast, something I don't really like to do too much as it is always filled with negative stories, crimes, etc but then again I realize I can't be living in a bubble and I need to know what is going on around me, so anyway. There was a blurb about the Cirque du Soleil founder who traveled to space by spending $35 Million dollars (yeah that is not a mistake) he says:

Cirque du Soleil founder Guy Laliberte said the US$35-million he paid to spend nine days on the International Space Station is "worth every penny," even with the physical challenge of being in orbit.

1 comment:

heart/and/soul said...

We live in a sad, sad world.
People waste so much money everyday. buying cigarettes, gambling, buying useless things, expensive things...just because they can. Just because they want to feel good about themselves. just because.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin