Pages

4/13/10

Yeah...its me and its about time I start writing again!

Assalam alaikum & Peace to all 

Well, well well! Look who's back again after 5 months!! Wow too long... nut so many things have been happening!
Just a quick message that I am well and so is baby alhamduillah! Yes, our little one came into this world on Jan 17th mashallah he is healthy and happy child and I am so thankful to Allah that he is in our life (he is smiling at me as I write this mashallah so adorable, melts your heart!)

I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog...don't blame you if you are not as I have not updated in so long! Inshallah I will try and post more often! (You wouldnt believe how much spam comments I have gotten these few months!)

Hope all my blogging friends out there are doing well and inshallah I'll catch up with all these posts!



6 comments:

eyes serene said...

Assalamu alaikom,
I haven't blogged much lately, either, though it hasn't been five months and I don't have an adorable bundle of joy occupying me (my distractions are a lot more boring.. just work and stuff). Glad you are enjoying yourself. :)

Candice said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Mabrook on your baby boy! May Allah bless him with health and happiness insha'Allah.

I thought about you a bit back but I didn't have the time to go searching for your blog to see if I could e-mail you...

Anyway, all the best Aalya! :D

Jasmin Hassan said...

welcome back, sister.

Adventurous Ammena said...

woohoo :) alhamdulillah everything is ok with you and lil one :) look forward to hearing more insha'Allah

Tasha said...

Yup I still do read it! Hope alls well! And I was wondering whether yo would like to have some of your posts published in a magazine we are to launch...? let me know!

Canadian Shopper said...

salam alaikum I'm going to be doing a giveaway on my blog in the next few days specifically for Canadians, if you'd like to enter please follow my blog and let others know too :).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin